Ever wonder how to best help your child prepare for an audition? Is your child a great singer but a little “two left feet” when it comes to dancing? Does your child do a great job acting at home but clam up when at an audition? If you answered YES to any of those questions then PRE-SMACK is for you!
- Under the direction of Patricia McTigue and Randi Skaggs, pre-smack is a 5-week class geared to helping your child have a successful SMACK audition. Classes will be held at the CFA main campus on Tuesday’s from 5:00-6:30. Students will participate in a back-to-back 45 minute vocal class and a 45 minute dance/ performance class. Space is limited to the first 50 applicants for rising 3rd graders up to high school students. Please note the following information:
- Class dates are Tuesday March 28th , April 4th , April 11th , April 25th , May 2nd
- Cost is $100 for the entire experience.
- Minimum of 30, Maximum of 50 registrants. Payment due by March 28th
- Note: there is NO class on April 18th due to school Spring Break.